Colophon \ˈkä-lə-fən, -ˌfän\ an inscription placed at the end of a book or manuscript usually with facts relative to its production
The colophon is set for a comeback. With so many new digital publishing options, platforms and approaches, there is a natural opening and call for sites to share how they do what they do. In the spirit of the traditional colophon, I offer this summary of the tools behind this site.
- Jekyll: static blogging software
- Typekit.com: fonts
- Sublime Text 2: text editor (coding)
- Ulysses: text editor (markdown files and posts)
- Marked 2: markdown preview
- Photoshop CC: image and photo editing